Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm grateful

Walked all the way home tonight (takes me 1.5hrs). Haven't done that in ages. Is one of the reasons why our gasoline consumption is up to 25% or so. Was so nice. And all of a sudden I just felt really grateful. So I spent some time as I was walking to think about the things that I was grateful for. Here they are in no particular order:

  • mild fall evenings where the air is crisp and the sky is blue

  • bumping into friends that I haven't seen in ages

  • shortcuts

  • the stranger that walked up to me and said "you have such a beautiful smile". Even though I wasn't smiling. And made me smile

  • good music!

  • brand new babies (we have one arriving in our extended friend family any time now. Perhaps as I type this. Can't wait to meet you little man. :) )

No comments: