Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Why I love my Klean Kanteen

I emailed the folks at Klean Kanteen last week because I needed a new silicone seal for my awesome stainless steel Klean Kanteen. I didn't want a whole new lid though, because my lid was fine. It was just the seal that wasn't. See there's a chance that I left some juice in there, and that *might* have caused mould to grow on the seal. Gross? Yes.

Reason #1 I love Klean Kanteen: they offered to replace the seal for free, no questions asked.

After thanking them very much, I asked if it would be possible for them to send it to me in as little packaging as possible. Ideally no plastic.

Reason #2 I love Klean Kanteen: They said no problem.

True to their word, this is what I received today:

Yeah the sticker is plasticized but I'll stick it somewhere so it doesn't go in the garbage. Plus it has that John Muir quote on the back of it: "When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world". I love that quote.

No comments: